Please read and review "Before contacting us" before contacting us. Note that we will not accept advertising or promotional e-mail.
Automotive parts (genuine manufacturer parts)
For questions regarding automobiles, please contact the car dealer from which the vehicle was purchased.
Aftermarket automotive products
For questions regarding clutches, water pumps, or ATF, please contact the automotive parts store or auto repair shop from which the parts were purchased.
Beds, mattresses, bedding ("ASLEEP")
[ASLEEP Group, Lifestyle Product Sales Department]
Home-use Sewing Machine
If you are unsure who to contact, please call the main telephone number below.
[Main telephone number] +81-566-24-8441
Inquiries regarding employment opportunities
AISIN Group Report (Annual Report)
About links to our website
Tour of com-center (Aisin Group exhibition hall)
Before contacting us
- Keep in mind that we may be unable to reply to every proposal submitted.
- Our personnel will try to respond to questions as quickly as possible. Nevertheless, this may take some time in certain cases.
- Please note that inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, or during company holidays (including year-end/New Year’s holidays) will be processed on the next business day or later. Depending on the proposal, we may respond by letter, telephone, or fax. If so, we may include or use the information provided in the form, such as questions, in our response.
- Except as required by law or with the consent of the party providing the information, we will not disclose to any third parties the personal information we receive, such as names and addresses. Our company manages personal customer information rigorously and reasonably to protect the confidentiality of those providing such information.
- We will respond by e-mail to respond to specific questions sent to our company. The nature and content of our responses may not be disclosed without our consent to third parties by reprinting, quoting, or other means, whether in their entirety or partially.
- To prevent eavesdropping and tampering, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt data before transmitting personal customer information. While no special settings are required to enable SSL, please note that older browsers may not display information properly.
- For more information on how we handle personal information, please read "How we handle personal information."