As electrification gains momentum, Aisin accelerates the excitement with inspirational and essential products
Feb. 13, 2023
Notice regarding relief measures for earthquake in Southern Turkey
Oct. 31 2022
(AISIN Group report)
Process for selection of priority issues
- Identify issues that are related to AISIN Group’s business and supply chain centering on the 17 SDGs and 169 targets.
- Issues are prioritized based on the expectations and requests of stakeholders and importance to the Group, and a “priority matrix” is created (see below).
- Discussions by Group top management and related executives.
- Opinion exchanges among external experts, Outside Directors, and Outside Audit & Supervisory Board Members.
step4Approval at management level
- To approve priority issues based on opinions from external experts.
KPIs (key performance indicators) and targets for fiscal year 2031 have been set for priority issues approved by the Board of Directors.These have been incorporated into specific activity plans, and initiatives are being promoted and improved.
Vision / Main initiatives
Building a mobility society that is more friendly to the environment and peopleRead more
Improving quality of life and building environmentally friendly communitiesRead more
Contributing to building a rich and sustainable society and transitioning to a recycling-based societyRead more
Creating a working environment where diverse employees can thriveRead more
Foundation of our value creation initiatives
Information on initiatives related to the Charter of Corporate Behavior, which is the foundation of our activities.
- Safety, Quality and Contribution to Creating a Sustainable Society
- Disclosure and Communication
- Respect for Human Rights
- Promotion of Diversified Work Styles and Upgrading the Work Environment
The inclusion status of our group's ESG indexes such as the FTSE4Good Index Series is posted.