Results of the 93rd General Meeting of Shareholders
Jun. 17, 2016
Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. (President:Yasumori Ihara; Head Office: Kariya, Aichi) convened its 93rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders today, June 17, 2016, from 10 a.m. at the Head Office.
Details on the meeting are as follows.
- Status of Meeting
(1) Date and time: Friday, June 17, 2016, at 10 a.m.
(2) Location: Head Office (Kariya, Aichi)
(3) Total time of meeting: 112minutes (72 minutes in the previous year)
(4) Shareholders attending: 527 (486 in the previous year)
(5) Number of agenda for resolution: 4 (5 in the previous year)
- Matters for Reporting and Resolution
(1) Matters for Reporting: Details of the following financial statements:
The Business Report, the Financial Statements, the Consolidated Financial Statements, and the audit results of the Consolidated Financial Statements by the Accounting Auditor and the Audit & Supervisory Board for the 93rd Fiscal Term (from April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016).
Matters for Resolution: Each proposal was approved in accordance with the original recommendation.
Proposal 1: Appropriation of Surplus Proposal 2: Election of Fourteen Directors Proposal 3: Election of an Audit & Supervisory Board Member Proposal 4: Payment of Bonuses to Directors