Process for selection of priority issues
- Identify issues that are related to the AISIN Group’s business and supply chain, centering on the 17 SDGs and 169 targets.
- Issues are prioritized based on the expectations and requests of stakeholders and their importance to the AISIN Group, and a “materiality matrix” is created (see below).
- Discussions by the Group’s top management and related executives
- Exchanging opinions with outside experts, Outside Directors and Outside Audit & Supervisory Board Members.
step4Approval at management level
- Priority issues based on opinions from external experts are approved by the Board of Directors.
Priority issues (materiality), KPIs, and targets for fiscal year 2031
KPIs (key performance indicators) and targets for FY2031 have been set for priority issues (materiality) approved by the Board of Directors. These have been incorporated into specific activity plans, and initiatives are being promoted and improved.