AISIN Group Antitrust Compliance Policy
In accordance with "AISIN Group Principles of Corporate Behavior,” we, the AISIN Group of companies, contribute to the realization of sustainable economic growth and the resolution of social issues through fair, transparent and open competition in a socially responsible manner, while complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Contact with Competitors
- We do not make contact with competitors without a legitimate business reason.
- Exchange of Information and Agreement with Competitors
- We do not discuss, exchange information or agree on matters that affect competition with competitors such as the prices, sales, conditions of sale, sales territories or allocation of customers.
- Abuse of Superior Bargaining Position
- We do not unfairly disadvantage our business partners in such a way as to lower the price without legitimate business reason, return products with our one-sided reason etc. by abusing our Superior bargaining position.
- Procedures for Business Combination
- We follow required procedures in accordance with applicable laws of each country and region, when we carry out acquisition, merger and business transfer.
President, Member of the Board