Production facilities of Electric 4WD Unit
Production engineering is based on innovative methods and equipment.
To ensure consistently high product quality, Aisin Seiki has established paramount production engineering technologies and adopts a serious and sincere approach to "monozukuri" (skilled manufacturing). We ceaselessly update our innovative industrial processes and equipment to create next-generation products, and are implementing a production technology development system to ensure consistently high product quality worldwide. We are also stepping up efforts to cultivate globally oriented human resources with proficiency in skilled manufacturing techniques.
Cultivating Human Resources for "monozukuri" (Skilled Manufacturing)
Cultivating technology and human resources in order to secure the foundations for global production
- Learning to operate industrial robots
- Learning to create drawings with the aid of drafting instruments
- Learning electrical wiring procedures and circuitry design
Developing Innovative Methods and Equipment
To provide customers with high-quality, high-performance products at low prices, we are taking a unique approach toward mono-zukuri underscored by our unflagging spirit of inquiry and flexible ideas.
- High-precision, high-speed laser welding with minimal deformation
- High-density coil winding machine for motor
- Non-destructive ultrasound testing technology for internal measurements of products
- Production of molds and equipment using the CAE(computer-aided engineering) predictive and analysis technologies
Production Engineering Center
- As the core global production engineering facility of the Aisin Group, the Production Engineering Center is responsible for verifying production lines before mass production commences, creating simplified and streamlined equipment and state-of-the-art molds and developing production engineering solutions, with the aim of always manufacturing products with the same exacting standards across all regions around the world. The facility enables Aisin Seiki to strengthen its competencies in manufacturing, creating unbeatable quality and cost and developing the human resources.