- Company leadership
- Our senior management sets a good example of high aspiration to create a corporate group that is extensively beneficial to the entire society to help realize a sustainable society, and strives to instill such a spirit in every single employee of all companies, including group and related companies. Also, our senior management makes efforts for understanding so that we attract the sympathy of suppliers, contractors and other companies in the supply chain.
- Enhancement of corporate structure
- Our senior management recognizes anew that a company is part of society, operates our company not only in compliance with laws and regulations, but also with high aspirations, and fulfills its social responsibility by achieving a balance among the three phases of economy, environment and society. To this end, our senior management strives to enhance the corporate structure by, for example, establishing hotline systems (including for privacy protection of the people concerned, prohibition of disadvantageous treatment to consulters, etc.), making these systems known to all employees by training, and checking and evaluation (audits) of the status as to whether they have taken root.
- Ensuring effectiveness of governance
- To achieve the sustainable growth of the company, we establish a group governance structure for ensuring management soundness, efficiency and transparency.
- Obligation of senior management in solving problems (1)
- If any disaster, accident or other emergency situation, or any event for which the company is held socially responsible occurs, our senior management internally and externally shows its attitude of taking responsibility to solve the problem, and determines the root cause quickly and precisely. After that, it declares responsible policies for dealing with the problem to society, and clearly explains the facts, recurrence prevention measures and other necessary matters.
- Obligation of senior management in solving problems (2)
- Our senior management promptly clarifies its authority and responsibility, and strictly disciplines individuals (including senior management members) responsible for the situation, thereby stabilizing the situation in a socially well-understood manner.
Established: January 2010
Revised: July 2019