Results of the 89th General Meeting of Shareholders
Jun. 19, 2012
Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. (President: Fumio Fujimori; Head Office: Kariya, Aichi) convened its 89th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders today, June 19, 2012, from 10 a.m. at the Head Office.
Details on the meeting are as follows.
- Status of Meeting
(1) Date and time: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at 10 a.m.
(2) Location: Head Office (Kariya, Aichi)
(3) Total time of meeting: 46 minutes (92 minutes in the previous year)
(4) Shareholders attending: 284 (285 in the previous year)
(5) Number of agenda for resolution: 6 (5 in the previous year)
- Matters for Reporting and Resolution
(1) Matters for Reporting: Details of the following financial statements:
The Business Report, the Financial Statements, the Consolidated Financial Statements, and the audit results of the Consolidated Financial Statements by the Accounting Auditor and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the 89th Fiscal Term (from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012).
Matters for Resolution: Each proposal was approved in accordance with the original recommendation.
Proposal 1: Appropriation of Surplus Proposal 2: Partial Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation Proposal 3: Election of Eleven Directors Proposal 4: Election of Two Corporate Auditors Proposal 5: Payment of Bonuses to Directors Proposal 6: Revision of Amount of Compensation Payable to Directors