IMRA JAPAN CO., LTD. (hereinafter, the "Company") complies with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information of customers, business partners, and Company employees obtained over the course of operations, and has voluntarily established rules and a framework for handling such information.
1. Obtaining Personal Information
The Company shall obtain personal information only to the extent required to achieve the purpose that is notified or publicly announced in advance, and through lawful and fair means.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall not use obtained personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose of use without obtaining consent from the relevant customer. The personal information that the Company has obtained shall be used for the following purposes only:
- Planning, research, development, and services handled by the Company, and guidance related thereto;
- Responding to inquiries, requests, and applications from customers;
- Contacting applicants of the Company's recruiting activities, and using for any other general recruiting work;
- For any other purposes identified when obtaining the relevant personal information; and
- When required to comply with any provisions in any applicable laws and regulations, or follow any government notifications, guidelines, etc.
3. Safety Management Measures for Personal Information
The Company shall implement organizational, personal, physical, and technical information
security measures in a suitable manner to prevent any and all personal information from
unauthorized access, damage, alteration, leakage, etc., and for any other safety management of
The Company shall also take necessary and appropriate measures in supervising employees and entrusted parties, and thereby endeavor to implement appropriate management.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose any obtained personal information to a third party, except where
any of the following applies:
Please note that personal information may be provided to a third party as statistical data in a format that does not disclose the customer’s identity.
- Customer consent has been obtained;
- As statistical data in a format that does not disclose the customer’s identity;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is required by laws; or
- Cases in which personal information obtained in accordance with Article 1 is provided to entrusted parties only to the extent required to achieve the purpose that is notified or publicly announced in advance.
5. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may use the following personal information held by the Company only to the extent that is publicly announced to customers jointly with the Company and the consolidated companies listed on the Official Website, in asset securities reports, etc.
- Items of Personal Information to be Used Jointly
Name, address, phone number, email address, affiliation, title, date of birth, information regarding transactions
- Party Responsible for Management of Personal Information
IMRA JAPAN CO., LTD.
6.IP Addresses and
The Company collects IP addresses for management of the Official Website, the website of the
Company's products, and the Company's recruiting website (hereinafter collectively, “Each
Any IP Addresses collected through the web server of Each Website shall be used only for the appropriate and safe management and operation of the services of Each Website, and IP Addresses shall not be used or disclosed in association with any personal information.
7. Web Beacons
The Company uses Web beacons on the Official Website. The Company uses statistical data including customer’s usage history, etc. of the Official Website obtained through Web beacons for the purpose of enhancing the convenience, etc. of the Official Website. Information obtained through Web beacons does not include any personal information that identifies individual customers.