Initiatives to Raise Awareness about Sustainability within AISIN Group
To implement sustainability activities in AISIN Group, we believe that it is important for each and every employee to act autonomously. Based on this principle, we are working to raise awareness among our employees through three steps: making people aware of the issues, giving them a full understanding of the issues and making them personally invested in solving the issues.
Publishing information on our group intranet
To make everyone aware of the importance of the SDGs, we provide all of our employees around the world with easy-to-understand explanations of social issues that the world is facing, the group's initiatives for the SDGs and good examples in Aisin workplaces.
Basic training for our staff
We provide training for our domestic and overseas staff to get all of our staff involved in SDG-related initiatives to tackle our priority issues and achieve our 2030 targets.
- ・E-learning (provided at the 13 main domestic group companies in FY2022)
- ・Basic training materials with audio guidance (rolled out in domestic and overseas group companies in FY2022)
Posters (issued for factory employees)
Posters are issued and displayed in our factories so that our factory employees can understand the basic points of the SDGs and the relevance of these to their own work. (Posted in domestic and overseas group companies in FY2022.)
Training and workshops for each level
We hold training and workshops for each level to provide our employees with an in-depth understanding of AISIN Group's initiatives for the SDGs and ESG.
- ・Training for new officers (every year)
- ・Management seminar on the SDGs and ESG (2019)
- ・TCFD seminar (2020)
- ・Integrated report workshop (2020)
- ・Training for new employees (every year)
- ・Seminar on CASE/SDGs for engineers (2020)
- ・Workshop on CASE/SDGs for sales employees (2020)
- ・Workshop on the SDGs at the request of each workshop (as needed)
Showing the relevance of the SDGs to employees' work
To accelerate our initiatives to achieve our 2030 targets, we are working to make each and every employee personally invested in the SDGs by making them aware of how the SDGs are relevant to their own work.
- ・Filling out personnel communication tools (Aisin, FY2022)
- ・Employee awareness surveys (12 group companies in FY2022)