Connected and Sharing Solutions
As a manufacturer of world-class car navigation systems, we leverage our experience in navigation technologies to realize solutions that will contribute to safe and comfortable mobility in the cars and societies of the future.
Rideshare service “Choisoko”
This innovative mobility support service aims to maintain and improve health and wellness among the elderly and was first demonstrated and tested in July of 2018 through a collaboration with Toyoake City, Aichi Prefecture. Choisoko began full scale operations in April of 2019, and AISIN plans to expand into new regions via cooperation with Toyota dealerships to assist with operations outside the prefecture.
Road maintenance and management support service
We offer a support service for road maintenance management by detecting abnormal road conditions based on information collected from operating vehicles, providing such information, supporting formulation of repair plans and preparing road maintenance plans after repair.
Logistics support service
We offer a total support service, from departure to arrival, by providing detailed information on delivery locations in addition to delivery plans and road guidance optimized for each logistics site. This is a service for improving efficiency and flexibility of delivery work.
Car navigation system-related products
LEXUS Voice Car Navigation System for Japan, and North America
- 12.3-inch large high-definition display with full map drawing capability
- Intuitive remote operation, including pinch-in, pinch-out, and flicking, etc.
- Fastest route searches using a database of accumulated transit time histograms for each road
- Comfortable voice operation via the cloud-type voice recognition function that can recognize natural speech
ISUZU Map Locator ECU for Japan
- Support for the vehicle auto cruise function using map information.Information about the road ahead, such as curves and the steepness of hills, is predicted based on map information and the location information of the vehicle, and then is output to the vehicle control ECU. The vehicle automatically selects the optimal gear to save fuel and to support a higher level of fuel saving cruise.
- Available for 24V commercial vehicles
“AI Think,” Learning Aisin’s Now and Future